Monday, July 6, 2009

updated make up room

ok so the first time i took pics of my makeup room i was just starting out getting all my stuff organized. now that it has been a couple months i am getting settled into my room and organization is so much better. even tho i want to do stuff way different. but as of now i am still in love with pink, hello kitty and now zebra print. i absolutely love it. lol i am such a dork. but yeah i didnt not just spend hundreds of dollars on make up. I have accumilated it over my teen age and young adult years. Recently i have organized it and realized wow that is alot. so i am seriously going on a stike of buying stuff "just because" unless i absolutly love it and it is never gonna be here again then i will get it but as of now i am VERY HAPPY with what i have. Ok so here are the pics.

1 comment:

  1. you have a make up 'room' ?! that's amazing! And so organised! x

    ReplyDelete